- Party A is a platform that holds a certain amount of digital currency assets and operates a digital currency lending business (BigONE platform);
- Party B plans to borrow digital currency assets from Party A through the BigONE platform due to its own legal needs;
- In order to achieve their respective purposes, both parties A and B voluntarily lend digital assets to Party B, and require Party B to pledge the corresponding digital assets as a premise for Party A to lend;
- Both parties signed this contract on the basis of equality, voluntariness, honesty and credibility, and after friendly negotiation.
- The contract terms formulated by both parties are as follows:
- The digital assets under this contract are not issued by any financial institution, company, organization or Party A.
- Party A has the right to refuse to enter into this agreement with users in specific countries and regions ("prohibited areas") in accordance with applicable laws. Before signing this agreement, Party B shall determine in Party A's system that it is not a user in a prohibited trading area. Party B agrees that Party A may rely on such information confirmed by Party B in Party A's system.
- Digital assets are mainly used by speculators, and relatively few are used in retail and commercial markets. There are extremely high risks in digital asset transactions. They are non-stop transactions throughout the day, there are no restrictions on price fluctuations, and prices are easily affected by single large transactions and global governments The policy has fluctuated greatly and is not suitable for most people. Before the aforementioned agreement, Party B should fully understand and understand the possible losses caused by investment activities based on digital assets and the possible derivative risks of digital currency assets, and on this basis, carefully consider whether to carry out under this agreement Arrangements for digital asset accommodation. If Party B suffers losses due to the arrangement of digital currency facilities under this agreement, Party A shall not bear any responsibility except for those directly caused by Party A's violation of the agreement under this agreement.
- No one may use the services provided by the platform to launder money, smuggle, commercial bribes and other illegal trading activities or illegal acts. If the platform discovers the existence of the aforementioned illegal transactions or illegal acts, it will take measures to freeze the account and notify the relevant authorities Handle such transactions or behaviors, and reserve the right to hold the relevant parties accountable. If the digital asset borrowing arrangement under this agreement is found to be illegal or unenforceable due to applicable laws and regulations, regulatory requirements or judicial procedures, judgments, Party A has the right to freeze or terminate all or any accounts opened by Party B on the BigONE platform. , Notify the relevant partners to freeze or terminate all or any accounts opened by Party B at these partners in relation to the digital asset borrowing arrangements under this agreement, suspend or terminate the provision of Party B related to the digital asset borrowing arrangements under this agreement All or any of the services, notify the relevant partner to suspend or terminate the provision of all or any of the services related to the digital asset borrowing arrangement under this agreement.
- There are risks involved in using the Internet-based trading system to conduct trading activities, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware, and Internet links. Since Party A cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, Party A shall not be liable for any network or system failures such as distortion, delay, or link failure caused by Party A ’s gross negligence.
Article 1 Definition of contract
A type of digital asset, the accounting unit of the decentralized electronic cash system.
Hereinafter referred to as "BTC / USDT" or "Digital Asset".
BigONE calculates interest on a daily basis, and this contract is 24 hours a day.
The natural day is divided by UTC + 8 time zone.
In this contract, the digital assets lent to Party B by "debit currency" instead of nails.
Party B ’s return of digital assets to Party A.
Actual release date
The day of the remittance of the party ’s address by borrowing money is subject to the time shown in the order provided by the party.
The natural day is divided by UTC + 8 time zone.
In order to guarantee the repayment of the currency on time, Party B pledges the digital assets in accordance with the pledge rate agreed in this contract.
The lender directly sells, trades, and disposes of the pledged digital assets without informing the borrower.
Ways to send emails, SMS, or APP messages
BigONE is responsible for operating and implementing functional product services for storing and transferring digital assets through technical means.
The funds borrowed from BigONE will be placed in the user's wallet-finance account.
Article 2 Amount and term of loan
- The type of loan under this contract is [USDT].
- The borrowing period and start and end time:
2.1. The loan period under this contract is  months, from  year  month  day to  year  month  day, if the actual date of loan issuance is as agreed with this contract If the starting date is inconsistent, the borrowing period shall be calculated from the date of actual issuance. Example: The starting date of borrowing is March 1, 2019, and the borrowing period is 3 months, then the expiration date is: May 31, 2019;
2.2. The borrowing period cannot be extended without the consent of the lender.
Article 3 Issuance of Debit Currency and Debit Currency Account
- If all of the following conditions are met, the lender will issue all or part of the loan:
1.1. This contract has become effective and remains valid;
1.2. The pledge procedure agreed in this contract has been completed;
1.3. Other conditions that the lender considers necessary.
1.4 Party B shall ensure that the address is accurate, and bear the responsibility for the wrong address.
- After delivering digital assets to Party B, Party A shall send a written notice to Party B on the same day;
- Part B pledges part of the digital assets to Party A as a premise for Party A to lend, and both parties agree to transfer the pledge to BigONE for storage.
- Under this agreement, both parties shall bear the taxes and fees incurred due to this exchange, including but not limited to personal income tax, corporate income tax, value-added tax, business tax or the corresponding national and regional requirements arising from the overseas citizenship of either party. Taxes and fees.
Article 4 Interest and Penalty
- Because the digital asset has a certain degree of liquidity, both parties agree that Party B shall pay a certain fee to Party A as a use fee for borrowing currency (for the purpose of this contract only, this part of the use fee is hereinafter referred to as "interest");
- The "interest" of this contract is calculated according to the calculation method stipulated in this contract, and paid by transferring a certain amount of digital assets from Party B to Party A. Both parties abide by;
- Borrowing interest rate: The borrowing interest rate during the borrowing period under this contract is:
3.1. Interest calculation on a daily basis and monthly interest settlement business: % / day. Therefore, interest = borrowing money * borrowing interest rate * borrowing period;
- Interest calculation on a daily basis and monthly settlement business: interest on borrowed money is calculated from the date of issuance of the borrowed currency (including the date of issuance), and interest is calculated on a daily basis and settled on a monthly basis. For the avoidance of doubt, the parties hereby confirm and agree to the following interest calculation rules:
4.1. If Party B borrows money for a whole month, and the first day of borrowing money is the X day of a certain month (1≤X≤28), then Party B shall start the next day of each month (i.e. Monthly X day) Pay interest for the current period up to the previous day ("Current Interest"). Example: The starting date of borrowing money is January X, then Party B should pay the current interest on X day of each month from February of that year;
4.2. If Party B ’s borrowing period is a whole month, and the first day of the initial borrowing is the Y day of a month (29≤Y≤31), the repayment date of Party B shall be No. 1, and the first period of interest shall be based on daily interest * actual Payment of interest in days of borrowing money. Example: The starting date of the borrowing is from January 30th, then Party B shall pay the current interest on March 1st from March of the current year. The first period of interest is calculated according to the daily interest rate * actual days used;
4.3 The repayment date of the first borrowing order defaults to the default repayment date of each future loan. If the borrowing time is less than 15 days before the repayment date, the first repayment date of the loan order is the default repayment date of the following month, and the amount due at this time is from the loan date to the first repayment date Of interest.
4.4 If Party B repays in advance, the part less than one month, for example: Party B's borrowing period is 3 months, the actual borrowing time is 70 days, then the interest is calculated based on 70 days.
4.5 For the avoidance of doubt, if only interest is returned in the current period, there is no principal receivable in the current period;
- Overdue closing rules:
5.1 Daily interest calculation and monthly interest settlement business: On each repayment date, if the automatic deduction is unsuccessful and there is no voluntary repayment, the overdue interest will be calculated from the next day. Interest rate * days past due
5.2 When the principal and interest are returned in the last period, Party B fails to return the principal receivable, interest receivable and overdue interest after several days overdue Dispose of trade positions;
- For the avoidance of doubt, the interest, penalty interest and liquidated damages under this contract shall be calculated and paid in units of loan currency.
Article 5 Guarantee
- The guarantee method of borrowing currency under this contract is the pledge of digital assets.
- Both parties agree that the pledge is a digital asset under the name of Party B. The types of digital assets as pledges are , and the quantity is ;
- Both parties agree that BigONE will keep the pledge, and BigONE will provide the deposit;
- If both parties sign this contract but Party B delays the delivery of the pledge, if the delivery is delayed within 1 day, the time for Party A to transfer the loan to Party B will be postponed accordingly;
- If the delivery is delayed for more than 1 day, it shall be deemed that Party B has breached the contract.
- The borrower guarantees that its pledged digital assets are legally owned by me, and enjoy full and legal ownership and disposal rights for the pledged goods. There is no dispute over the ownership of the pledged digital assets. Any restrictions may not cause any illegal situation.
- The guarantee scope of the pledged digital assets is all the debts payable by the borrower under this contract (including borrowing money, interest on borrowing money, etc.) and the liquidated damages, compensation money, and borrowing money of the borrower due to violation of this contract Other payments (if any) that the person should pay to the lender, expenses incurred by the lender to realize the creditor's rights and security rights (if any, including but not limited to litigation fees, arbitration fees, property preservation fees, travel expenses, execution fees, evaluation fees , Auction fees, notarization fees, delivery fees, announcement fees, etc.).
Article 6 Return of coins and return of pledges
- Except as otherwise stipulated in this contract, the way to repay the borrowed currency under this contract is as follows: all the borrowed currency will be returned at one time on the due date of the borrowed currency;
- The borrower shall transfer the borrowed currency to the lender's receiving address as the borrower's repayment according to the contract. Party A shall ensure that the address is accurate and bear the responsibility for the wrong address.
- After Party A receives the confirmation return notification from Party B and confirms the return through inquiry, Party A shall send a notification of confirmation return to Party B. The specific return time is based on the specific return time shown on the receiving address of Party A;
- BigONE will return the pledge to Party B within 2 days after Party B returns the loan;
- If the address of the pledged digital asset needs to be changed, Party A shall send a written notice signed by Party A to Party B 1 day in advance.
Article 7 Prepayment
- Party B can apply for early repayment. Once this application is issued, it cannot be revoked:
- When any of the following situations occurs in Party B, Party A may request Party B to return the currency in advance. Once Party A's request is issued, Party B shall return the currency within 4 hours:
2.1. The statements, statements, guarantees or any materials provided by Party B to Party A are false, incomplete or misleading;
2.2. Party B has any breach of contract agreed in this contract or any clause of this contract;
2.3. The debt to the lender or other third party (if any) has expired (including being declared due early) and is still unpaid, or the borrower ’s debt or default liability to other third parties has affected its performance Obligations under this contract;
2.4. Party B is in a state of restricting or incapacitating civil conduct, major illnesses, accidents, involvement in major legal disputes, enforced measures, major changes in performance, etc. that affect Party B's performance of its obligations under this contract;
2.5. Party B uses the digital asset for illegal purposes during the borrowing period;
2.6. The source of the pledge held by Party B in BigONE is illegal or the ownership is in dispute;
- Where any of the above prepayment issues occur, the procedures stipulated in Article 6 of this contract shall be confirmed by Party A and refunded by BigONE.
- Both parties agreed that the interest paid by Party B will not be refunded in case of early repayment.
Article 8 Pledge rate clause and liquidation disposal
- Since the pledged goods under this contract are digital assets, there is a greater risk of price fluctuations, and the borrower agrees that the lender sets a pledge rate clause. Pledge rate = current total price of borrowed money / current total price of pledged goods. In the process of contract performance, when the price changes due to market fluctuations, according to the changes in the real-time pledge rate, the parties to this contract perform as follows:
1.1. When the pledge rate is greater than or equal to the warning line, the borrower needs to add pledged digital assets to the lender so that the pledge rate is less than the liquidation line;
1.2. When there is a situation where the borrower needs to make up the pledge or supplement the security deposit, the borrower will make up or provide it after receiving the BigONE notice;
- In the following situations, the lender has the right to declare the loan to expire early, or to close the position through BigONE without notifying the borrower, that is, the lender has the right to request BigONE to transfer the pledge to the lender, And has the right to directly sell, trade, and dispose of pledged digital assets to ensure the realization of its claims:
2.1. When there is a situation stipulated in Article 8, paragraph 1.2 of this contract, where the borrower needs to make up the pledge or supplement the security deposit, the borrower fails to make up or provide it within 4 hours after receiving the lender's notice;
2.2. The term of the loan agreed upon in this contract expires, but Party B has not returned the currency as scheduled;
2.3. Party B bears criminal responsibility for any illegal behavior;
2.4. Party B's whereabouts are unknown, declared missing or dead, and there is no heir or legal agent claiming the relevant rights within 3 days after Party A or BigONE becomes aware of Party B's above matters;
- When the situation of "closing a position" in Item 2 of Article 8 of this contract is completed, this contract shall be terminated by itself.
Article 9 Digital asset price determination clause
- Due to the greater risk of price fluctuations in digital assets, both parties agree to set up digital asset price recognition terms as follows:
1.1. The price of digital assets against US dollars announced by BigONE's official website or its App shall prevail.
1.2. If there are clear exchange rules between the digital assets of the loan and the pledge, the exchange ratio of the digital assets announced by the BigONE official website or its App shall prevail;
Article 10 Party A's rights and obligations
- Issue loan money to Party B on time;
- Party B shall have the right to collect payment if it evades Party A's supervision, defaults on loan principal or other serious breach of contract;
- The right to collect interest from Party B according to this contract;
- Both parties guarantee that there will be no other situations or events that will cause or may have a significant adverse impact on the parties' performance capabilities, including but not limited to the theft of the digital asset, and the commodities caused by the failure to reasonably store these commodities Damage and loss. If the above-mentioned matters prevent a party from performing the contract, all liabilities and losses shall be borne by the party;
- Party A shall keep Party B's personal data confidential, including identity information, contact information, bank information, etc., and shall not disseminate such data in any form.
- In the event that Party B returns the digital assets in accordance with this contract, Party A irrevocably authorizes BigONE to deliver the digital assets pledged by Party B to Party B.
Article 11 Party B's rights and obligations
- The pledge held by Party B in BigONE is a digital asset legally owned by Party B. Otherwise, there will be any liability, including but not limited to all losses due to ownership disputes resulting in the freezing, seizure and restricted use of the pledge, which shall be borne by Party B;
- Return digital assets and pay interest to Party A on time as agreed in this contract;
- Transfer the pledge to BigONE according to the contract;
- Party B shall keep Party A's private data, including identity information, contact information, bank information, etc. confidential, and shall not disseminate such data in any form.
- In the case of Article 8, paragraph 2, Party B irrevocably authorizes BigONE to deliver the pledge to Party A's designated address.
- Without the written consent of Party A, the borrower shall not transfer its rights and obligations under this contract to a third party;
- To bear the relevant expenses incurred in the conclusion and performance of this contract, including but not limited to the expenses for notarization, appraisal, evaluation, registration, insurance, guarantee, and Party A ’s expenses for the realization of the debt, including but not limited to the issuance by the notary Execution certificate fees, litigation fees, lawyer fees and other fees;
- If any other events that have a significant adverse effect on the performance of the obligation to repay the currency under this contract include, but are not limited to, a major accident, a serious illness, a major economic dispute, bankruptcy, deterioration of the financial status of Party B, or being forced Measures, restricted rights, loss of contact, etc., should immediately notify the lender in writing;
Article 12 Commitment and Guarantee
- Both parties guarantee the qualifications and rights to sign and execute this contract;
- Both parties guarantee to perform their obligations under this contract in a timely manner;
- Both parties guarantee that the loans and collaterals in this contract are obtained legally, and there is no dispute over ownership;
- Party B guarantees that the pledged digital assets shall not lose their ability to perform the contract due to other litigation, preservation, mortgage, judicial freeze, enforcement, etc. Otherwise, they shall be deemed to have breached the contract and bear all responsibilities;
- Both parties guarantee that all the information provided is true, complete and accurate on the day the information is provided.
Article 13 Contract modification and supplement
- Neither party can change or rescind the contract without authorization. If it really needs to be changed or cancelled, it must be agreed by both parties and a written contract must be reached;
- The supplementary contract signed by both parties through consensus has the same legal effect as this contract.
Article 14 Notification and Service
- Any notice or written letter (including but not limited to all offers, written documents, and notices under this contract) sent to the other party by this contract shall be delivered to the other party by email, courier, SMS or fax . The delivery date of these documents shall be confirmed in the following manner: the date sent to the other party's mailbox or mobile phone SMS inbox by email or SMS is the date of delivery; the date sent by express delivery is the date after delivery The first working day is the delivery day; if it is sent by fax, the first working day after the fax is sent is the delivery day.
- The contact page, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address and fax number of both parties are listed on the front page of this contract. If any party to this contract changes the contact address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, or fax number, they shall notify the other party seven working days in advance, otherwise the notification or letter sent by the other party using the original contact method will still be deemed to be served.
Article 15 Liability for breach of contract
- Party A fails to lend digital assets to Party B according to the quantity and time limit stipulated in this contract without justifiable reasons, and it is deemed that Party A has breached the contract. Party B has the right to request Party A to perform the contract. If Party A refuses to perform the contract, Party B has the right to terminate the contract. If the signing of this contract has caused losses to Party B, Party B has the right to recover;
- Party B fails to transfer the collateral to BigONE within the time specified in this contract without justifiable reasons. If the extension is within 1 day, the transfer time from Party A to Party B will be postponed; if the extension exceeds 1 day, it will be deemed that Party B has breached the contract and this contract will be automatically terminated. If Party B breaches the contract and causes losses to Party A, Party A has the right to recover;
- If Party B fails to return the loan to Party A within the time agreed in this contract, Party B loses the right to return the pledge under this contract;
- For the contractual obligations that the breaching party has not fully performed, the observing party may require the breaching party to continue to perform;
- Both parties should exercise their rights and perform their obligations properly to ensure the smooth performance of this contract. If any party violates the obligations under this contract and there is a clear agreement, the agreement shall prevail. If there is no clear agreement, the breaching party shall compensate the contracting party for all losses (including but not limited to interest losses, lawyers' fees, litigation fees, security fees, notary fees, travel expenses, etc.);
- Any party's missing, missing or dead, in a state of restricted or incapacitated civil capacity, major illness, accident, major legal disputes, enforced measures, major changes in performance, etc. affect the performance of one party In case of obligations under this contract, the other party shall have the right to terminate this contract. If Party B has such an incident, Party A may request Party B to repay the currency in advance according to Article 7; if Party A has such an incident, Party B still needs to perform the obligation to repay the currency, but Party A shall be responsible for the losses actually incurred by Party B. Make up.
Article 16 Force Majeure
- During the performance of this contract, if force majeure occurs (such as digital assets cannot be circulated normally, exchanged, traded, etc., both parties cannot foresee, unavoidable, and both parties agree that there are external environmental issues with no alternative solutions), resulting in the inability of In the event of partial performance, the force majeure party shall submit a written notice to the other party within 2 days of the occurrence of this event. This contract shall be negotiated by both parties and terminated.
- The party that cannot perform part or all of the contract due to the force majeure event shall not be liable for breach of contract, but shall return the digital assets delivered by the other party.
Article 17 Confidentiality
- After signing this contract, unless the prior written consent of the other party is obtained in advance, both parties to this contract shall bear the following confidentiality obligations:
(1) No party shall disclose this contract and any documents, materials or information related to or related to this contract ("confidential information") to non-contractors;
(2) Either party can only use the confidential information and its contents for the purposes under this contract, and may not use it for any other purpose.
- The parties to this contract disclose confidential information for the following reasons and are not restricted by the preceding paragraph:
(1) Disclosure to the directors, supervisors, senior management personnel and employees of both parties to this contract and the accountants, lawyers and consulting companies employed by them;
(2) Disclosure due to compliance with mandatory provisions of applicable laws and regulations;
(3) Disclosure to the approving agency or authority in accordance with other regulations that should be followed.
- Both parties to this contract shall take all other necessary, appropriate and possible measures to ensure the confidentiality of confidential information.
- Both parties to this contract shall prompt the person to whom they disclose confidential information to strictly abide by this article.
- The rights and obligations of both parties of this contract under this article will continue to be effective after the termination or expiration of this contract.
Article 18 Dispute Resolution
- This contract is applicable to the relevant laws of the local country .
- If a dispute arises during the performance of this contract, the two parties shall conduct friendly consultations. If the negotiation fails, they shall refer to the arbitration center for arbitration in accordance with its arbitration rules. The arbitration award is final and binding on both parties. The arbitration fee shall be borne by the losing party.
Article 19 Termination of the contract
- This contract is automatically terminated after both parties fulfill their obligations to return currency and return pledged goods;
- If the prepayment issue occurs, and both parties have completed all their obligations in the prepayment issue, this contract is deemed to be terminated;
- If the contract is cancelled due to this contract, the contract is deemed to be terminated when the contract is cancelled.
Article 20 Supplementary Provisions
- This agreement is established from the date of signing and confirmation by both parties A and B. If there are no clear provisions in applicable laws and regulations, this agreement will take effect from the date of establishment; The conditions will be effective on the day they are met.
- For a better user experience, Party B understands that this loan contract version will be updated accordingly when Party A ’s loan rules are adjusted or new loan functions are launched, and Party B confirms that it uses Party A ’s adjusted loan rules or new loans When functioning, it is regarded as automatically accepting all the terms in the updated loan agreement, then the loan agreement signed with Party A in the previous order is regarded as automatically invalidated, and the updated loan agreement will automatically take effect after being signed.
- According to the BigONE platform rules, Party B clicks on the button indicating that it wishes to sign this agreement online (for example, the button writes "join" or "agree" or similar text, and the content of this agreement is also listed on the page or can effectively display Link to the contents of the agreement) or other ways agreed by both parties to confirm this agreement, it is deemed to have signed this agreement effectively. For the purpose of this agreement, Party B confirms that the previous online click or confirmation conducted through its account registered on the BigONE platform can be regarded as his true expression of expression, and it is legally binding.
- The terms under this agreement are deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and will not affect the legality, effectiveness or enforceability of other terms of this agreement.
- For matters not covered in this agreement, both parties may sign a supplementary agreement. As an integral part of this agreement, the supplementary agreement has the same effect as this agreement.
- This agreement is made in 2 copies, with each party holding 1 copy, each with equal legal effect.
Party A: BigONE
Power of Attorney for Pledge Disposal
This Power of Attorney for Disposal of Pledges (hereinafter referred to as "this power of attorney") shall be yours (as the "borrower" and "pledgee" under this power of attorney, in this power of attorney you may refer to yourself as "my ) Signed and issued to the lender and pledgee under this authorization letter, applicable to the loan business provided by BigONE. In order to protect your legal rights and interests, you must carefully read and fully understand all the terms of this authorization, especially the exemption or mitigation of the pledgee ’s liability, or the terms restricting your rights. The exemption or mitigation clause may be in bold Prompt your attention. If you agree to this authorization, or you continue to carry out the follow-up operations of this authorization-related business (including but not limited to login, use, etc.), it means that you have fully read and understood and accepted all the contents of this authorization, otherwise, you No right to follow-up operations, nor to use the lending business provided by BigONE. If you do not accept the terms of this authorization, please stop using the relevant business
To the pledgee (hereinafter referred to as "lender" or "pledgee"):
I (or “authorizer”) signed a “Loan Contract” with the lender, which has clarified the respective rights and obligations of myself and the lender in this loan matter. According to the "Loan Contract", I will use digital assets as collateral and pledge it to the borrower, and BigONE will act as the custodian of the collateral. The lender is the pledgee of the pledge.
I now agree to make the following authorization and declaration irrevocably:
- I irrevocably agree and authorize that during the pledge, the pledgee may dispose of the pledge by including, but not limited to, use, lease, disposal, mortgage, secondary pledge, etc.
- I irrevocably agree and authorize. During the pledge, the pledgee can sign the pledge by itself or by authorizing a third party in order to realize the disposal of the pledge by using, renting, disposing, mortgage, secondary pledge, etc. Rental, disposal, mortgage, pledge and other contracts and go through the relevant procedures.
- I irrevocably agree and promise that during the pledge right, I will cooperate with the pledgee to sign documents, provide information, and go through the procedures according to the pledgee ’s requirements, so that the pledgee can use, rent, dispose of, Mortgage, secondary pledge, etc. disposal of pledges.
- I irrevocably agree and authorize that within the duration of the pledge, the pledgee and its authorized representative have the right to choose any custodian of the pledge according to their free will, and have the right to transfer the pledge. The pledgee and its authorized representative or its designated third-party custodian manage the pledge according to the specific nature and circumstances of the pledge, such as the damage to the pledge or the intentional or gross negligence caused by the pledgee, its authorized representative or designated person, or In case of loss, such personnel shall not be liable for compensation.
- I irrevocably agree and authorize, for example, the pledgee has the right to defend rights in its own name when the pledgee disposes of risks or disputes in the use of, disposal, lease, mortgage, secondary pledge, etc. Including but not limited to issuing collection letters, filing arbitration, litigation, property preservation, etc. I promise to provide necessary assistance.
Authorized person statement:
This power of attorney is a unilateral commitment made by myself to the [pledgee], and its effectiveness is independent and will not be invalidated by the invalidity of any other terms (including but not limited to the terms in the "Loan Contract").
The validity of this power of attorney is: from the date when I made this power commitment to my debts and expenses under the "Loan Contract" (including but not limited to the principal, interest, penalty interest, liquidated damages, compensation, related taxes Fees, etc.) until the date when the settlement is completed.
If I have any disputes or disputes with the pledgee due to the authorization, the two parties should first settle the dispute through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, I agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the [Beijing Arbitration Commission] for arbitration. The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this power of attorney shall be governed by the laws of Mainland China (excluding the conflict of laws).
I know and understand the meaning of all terms (especially in bold) in this power of attorney and the resulting legal effect, and voluntarily make the above authorization. The content of this power of attorney is my true intention and willing to bear all the legal consequences. This power of attorney is effective after I sign it through the platform operated by BigONE by clicking on the Internet to confirm.
Article is closed for comments.