In Consideration of:
- Party A is a platform (Bigone.com) that holds a certain amount of digital currency assets and operates a lock-up mining service;
- Party B intends to participate in lock-up mining through Bigone.com/en;
- Both parties signed this agreement after friendly negotiation based on the principles of equality, voluntariness, honesty and credibility.
- The terms of the agreement are as follows:
- Bigone.com launched the lock-up mining pool service to provide Bigone.com users with value-added services related to lock-up mining digital assets.
- User assets participating in Bigone.com lock-up mining will be used to participate in liquidity mining related businesses such as on-chain pledges.
- When users use the lock-up mining service, they unconditionally authorize Bigone.com to distribute and distribute the pledged proceeds reasonably according to the platform's rules.
- When using lock-up mining services, users should abide by relevant national laws and ensure that the source of assets is legal and compliant.
- When using lock-up mining services, users should fully understand the risks of digital asset investment, operate cautiously, and do what they can.
- The user agrees that all investment operations performed on Bigone.com represent their true investment intentions and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits brought by investment decisions.
- Bigone.com reserves the right to suspend and terminate the lock-up mining service. When necessary, the Bigone.com platform can suspend and terminate the lock-up mining service at any time.
- Due to network delays, computer system failures and other possible irresistible factors, the execution of lock-up mining services may be delayed, suspended, suspended or deviated. Bigone.com will do its best to guarantee but not promise the lock-up mining service execution system The operation is stable and effective, but the final execution result of the lock-up mining service caused by the above factors is different from the customer's expectations, and Bigone.com does not bear any responsibility.
- Bigone.com will try its best to screen high-quality lock-up mining projects for users, but Bigone.com only serves as a platform for project display, providing users with proxy asset access to lock-up mining projects and revenue distribution and other related services, and does not assume any contract due to the project chain loss of safety.
Article is closed for comments.