BigONE Mixin Node Mining Pool Service Agreement (Hereinafter referred to as "The Agreement") is an agreement between the BigONE platform (Hereinafter referred to as "Party A") and the BigONE users (Hereinafter referred to as"Party B") regarding Party B's participation in Party A's "Mixin Node Mining Pool" product (Hereinafter referred to as "The Product"). By accessing or logging in to Party A (including API, mobile applications, and other clients), participating in The Product, or clicking the 'I Have Understood and Agreed' button, Party B confirm that they have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions set forth in The Agreement. If Party B do not agree to the terms or conditions of The Agreement, please stop accessing Party A and participating in The Product. If Party B continue to visit Party A or participate in The Product, Party B will be deemed to have unconditionally agreed to The Agreement in its entirety. The Agreement's official version is written in Chinese. For the convenience of our users, The Agreement will be translated into different languages. Except for the Chinese version, other language versions are for reference only. If there is any inconsistency between the different language versions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
In Consideration of:
- Party A is a platform (Bigone.com) that holds a certain amount of digital currency assets and operates a Mixin Node Mining Pool Service;
- Party B intend to participate in Mixin Node Mining Pool Service through Party A;
- Both parties signed The Agreement after friendly negotiation based on the principles of equality, voluntariness, honesty and credibility.
- The terms of The Agreement are as follows:
- Party A launch Mixin Node Mining Pool Service to provide Party B with value-added services related to Mixin Node Mining Pool digital assets.
- When Party B use Mixin Node Mining Pool Service, they unconditionally authorize Party A to distribute the proceeds reasonably according to the platform's rules.
- When using Mixin Node Mining Pool Service, Party B should abide by relevant national laws and ensure that the source of assets is legal and compliant.
- When using Mixin Node Mining Pool Service, Party B should fully understand the risks of digital asset investment, operate cautiously, and do what they can.
- Party B agree that all investment operations performed on Party A represent their true investment intentions and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits brought by investment decisions.
- Party A reserve the right to suspend and terminate the Mixin Node Mining Pool Service. If necessary, Party A can suspend and terminate the Mixin Node Mining Pool Service at any time.
- Due to network delays, computer system failures, and other possible irresistible factors, the execution of Mixin Node Mining Pool Service may be delayed, suspended, terminated, or deviated. Party A will do its best to guarantee but not promise the Mixin Node Mining Pool Service's execution system is stable and effective, but if the final execution result of the Mixin Node Mining Pool Service do not meet the customer's expectations are caused by the above factors, Party A do not bear any responsibility.
- Party A provide users with proxy asset access to Mixin Node Mining Pool Service, revenue distribution, and other related services, but do not responsible for any loss due to the security of the contracts on the project chain.
- The Agreement may be updated in the future and Party A will amend The Agreement from time to time without notice to Party B.