BigONE launches Liquidity Mining services to provide users with value-added services related to liquidity mining. When using this service, in addition to completing the BigONE account registration and verification process, users also need to carefully read and agree to the "Liquidity Mining User Service Agreement" and complete other relevant procedures (if any) in addition to this agreement. Only then can use the BigONE Liquidity Mining service. The user must abide by the following details of the agreement:
1. When a user starts to use the liquidity mining service provided by BigONE, it means that you have acknowledged, approved, and agreed to all the contents of this agreement.
2. When using liquidity mining services, users should abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the country and region where they are located to ensure that the source of digital assets is legal and compliant. All illegal and criminal assets are prohibited from participating in liquid mining services.
3. When using liquidity mining services, users should fully understand, know and recognize the risks of digital asset investment. When using liquidity mining services, there may be gains or losses. Users need to be cautious.
4. The user agrees that all investment operations performed in BigONE represent their true investment intentions, and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits of investment due to their own decisions. BigONE will not be liable for any compensation.
5. BigONE reserves the right to adjust, suspend or terminate the liquidity mining service. When necessary, BigONE can adjust, suspend or terminate the liquidity mining service at any time.
6. BigONE will try its best to ensure but does not promise the effective and stable operation of the liquidity mining service system. Due to network delays, computer system failures and other irresistible factors that may occur, the execution of the liquidity mining service is slow, suspended or deviated causing the final execution result of the BigONE liquidity mining service to be inconsistent with user expectations. BigONE will not be liable for any compensation.
7. BigONE has the final right to interpret the "Liquidity Mining User Service Agreement".
BigONE, more than just asset security!