This "BigONE Digital Currency Financial Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is between the BigONE platform (hereinafter referred to as "Party A") and the user (hereinafter referred to as "Party B") to participate in Party B An agreement concluded by Party A's digital currency financial product (hereinafter referred to as "the product"). Partie B visits, logs in to Party A (including the API, mobile applications, and other clients of this platform), participates in this product or clicks on the "I agree" button. This indicates that Party B read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement. Party B should stop visiting Party A and stop participating in this product if it disagrees with the terms that are set forth by this agreement. If Party B continues to visit Party A or participate in this product, it shall be deemed that Party B has unconditionally agreed to all the contents of this agreement.
- Party A operates an online platform that includes services for earning digital currency, and it holds a certain amount of digital currency assets;
- Party B intends to participate in digital currency financial services through Party A;
- Both parties are willing to participate in friendly negotiations, and the principle of goodwill governs the agreement.
- The terms of the agreement are as follows:
- Party A launches digital currency financial services to provide Party B with relevant digital asset value-added services;
- Party A only serves as a platform party for project display and provides services such as agency asset access projects and revenue distribution for Party B and does not bear any losses due to the security of the contract on the project chain;
- Party B uses Party A’s digital currency to participate in financial services, it unconditionally authorizes Party A to distribute the proceeds reasonably according to the rules of the platform;
- Party B uses Party A’s digital currency when participating in financial service, it should abide by relevant national laws and ensure that the source of assets is legal and compliant;
- Party B uses Party A’s digital currency financial services, it should fully recognize the risks of digital asset investment, operate cautiously, and invest carefully.
- Party B agrees that all investment operations performed on the platform represent its true investment intentions and unconditionally accepts the potential risks and benefits brought by investment decisions.
- Party A reserves the right to suspend and terminate the digital currency financial service. When necessary, Party A’s platform can suspend and terminate the digital currency earning service at any time.
- Party A reserves the right to suspend the provision of digital currency financial services for some countries/regions in accordance with national policies.
- The agreement may be updated in the future, and Party A will revise the online agreement from time to time without prior notice to Party B.
5.The digital currency financial service on Party A’s platform is only open to users who have completed the basic identity authentication that meets the registration requirements by Party A.
6.Party A actively cooperates with relevant national laws and regulations and is not open to new users in mainland China, Hong Kong, etc. For digital currency financial services, if Party B has a possible violation of laws and regulations that triggers the platform’s risk control system, Party A has the right to take measures such as freezing and terminating accounts.
Party B shall acknowledge that although higher investment returns can be obtained, there are also certain investment risks. In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, administrative regulations, and relevant national policies, we are hereby reminding you of possible risks. Please read them carefully.
- Policy risk: If the national macro policy and related laws, regulations and policies change, it may affect the normal transactions of encrypted digital assets, and cause losses to platform users.
- Compliance risk: In the process of encrypted digital asset transactions, the risk caused by violation of national laws and regulations shall be borne by the platform users.
- Income risk: Due to the particularity of the encrypted digital asset trading industry, the appreciation or depreciation of encrypted digital assets fluctuates greatly, and platform users should bear the risk of negative trading income and financial income.
- Unforeseen risk: refers to the emergence of unforeseen, unavoidable and insurmountable objective circumstances such as natural disasters, wars, strikes, hacking attacks, etc., resulting in the loss of platform users or the theft of encrypted digital assets. The platform does not assume any civil liability for losses caused by unforeseen situations.
- Operational risks: risks caused by platform users due to operational errors or violations of operating procedures.
- Account freezing risk: The risk of judicial freezing or enforcement due to platform users' debt breach or suspected illegal or criminal acts.