In order to make it easier for you to understand the distribution of your account assets, we will introduce you to the「Overview」page. The「Overview」includes three major accounts:「Funding Account」,「Trading Account」, and「BigONE earn」, among which「Trading account」Also includes「Spot account」,「Margin account」,「Fiat account」and「Futures account」.
1. Go to BigONE official website ( https://www.bigone.com ), log in to your account, click「Assets」 in the upper right corner, and select「Overview」.
- Assets menu tap.
- Quick access to Transfer, Deposit, Withdrawal and Transaction History.
- Account total balance in BTC. It also shows the estimated value in the fiat currency of your choice (USD by default).
- Funding account display
- Trading account display
- BigONE Earn display
- Assets distribution chart
- VIP membership level
- Contribution value
3. Transfer function: On the「Transfer」function page, you can transfer funds between accounts;
- The transfer window pops up, select the transfer account, and click「Transfer now」.
- Currently only supports transfers between capital accounts, spot accounts, margin accounts, and BigONE Earn;
- In a margin account, the same currency can be transferred internally;
- Transfers between other accounts will be available soon.
4. The「Deposit function」;
- Click「Deposit 」
- On the Deposit page, you can query crypto asset deposit records, withdrawal records, transfer records and other records, and you can select the query time and data export;
「Overview」contains many shortcut keys, such as 「Transaction」, 「Buy」, 「Sell」, 「Investment」, 「Loan」, etc. Clicking on each shortcut key will directly jump to the corresponding function page making it easier for users.