Sideways Gain is a dual investment strategy that allows you to set a floating price ratio to reinvest in dual investment products and reverse the investment when a currency switch occurs, earning income through continuous reinvestment. For example, if you invest in USDT and set a floating price ratio of 10%, the current market price is 28,000, the linked price is 25,200, and the system will filter the products that are closest to the target price.
After you have invested in USDT and the product expires
If you invested in BTC/ETH, after the product expires
If the settlement price is ≥ target price
USDT will be returned, and continue to reinvest at the target price by the allocation ratio lower than the current price.
If the settlement price is < target price
BTC/ETH will be returned, and continue to reinvest at the target price at an allocation ratio increase in the current price.
- Select a product and set the Target Price Floating Ratio, which is a percentage of the current market price up or down to calculate the Target Price, with the product closest to that Target Price being the investment product.
- You can also choose to make advanced settings to set a minimum annualized yield or a maximum period, and the system will filter the appropriate products based on the parameters you set.
- A creation successful message will be displayed after you have created successfully.
- After creating a strategy you can view the strategy parameters via Current Position - Strategy Investment - Details, where the Target Price, Minimum Annualized Yield, and Maximum Period are supported to be modified, and the modified parameters will take effect when you reinvest in the next period.
- Dual investment strategy supports stopping at any time. If you choose to stop your strategy, your current dual investment holdings will stop re-investing after settlement, and you can stop your strategy before it is terminated.