Welcome to use the BigONE Liquidity Mining service. The service is based on the combination of the Automatic Market-Making (AMM) mechanism and the order book. The system will place the funds in the fund pool in the market according to the AMM algorithm to provide liquidity for the market. AMM is the abbreviation of Automated Market Making, which means automatic market-making model. Users can inject two crypto-assets into the fund pool to become liquidity providers by adding digital assets. When users become liquidity providers, they can gain significant benefits BigONE's AMM is based on the "constant product market maker model" (X * Y = K) to calculate the buying and selling prices to provide continuous quotations for the market. The liquidity fund pool will automatically make the market, and the commission income obtained will be distributed to the liquidity provider according to the proportion of the liquidity fund pool. When some cryptocurrencies perform campaigns to give back to users, users can also receive additional reward tokens issued by the BigONE platform. The crypto assets injected by the liquidity provider can be added and removed in real-time.
How to participate in BigONE liquidity mining?
1. Go to the official website of BigONE and log in to your account.
2. Swipe the mouse to the "Trade" navigation bar on the homepage, and click on the "Liquidity" option to enter the page.
3. After entering the Liquidity Mining page, you can click the "FAQ" button to view the help. Users can view relevant content through the three options of "Liquid Market", "My Liquidity" and "Liquidity Mining History". Users can also view the 24-hour and 7-day annualized rate of return of the Liquidity Market.
4. Take the BTC-USDT liquidity market as an example, click the "Add Liquidity" button to enter the page.
5. On the add liquidity page, you can view the BTC/USDT trading pair K-line and the list of orders. On the right side of the page, you can view the fund pool overview, and perform "Add" and "Remove" operations. According to your needs, select the currency that needs to add liquidity. After entering the quantity, you can see your "Liquidity Provided" and "Estimated Pool Share". After clicking the "Add" button, the page will display "Liquidity Added Successful".
6. On the liquidity page, click the "My Liquidity" button to view participation details and to add and remove operations. Click the "Remove" button to enter the page.
7. According to your needs, select the proportion of liquidity that needs to be removed and click the "Remove" button. When the prompt "Liquidity Remove Successful" appears on the page, it means that you have successfully removed the cryptocurrency.
8. After returning to the Liquidity Mining page, click the "Liquidity Mining History" button to view the details of "Add/Remove Record" and "Pool Reward Record".
9. Completing the above steps means that you have completed the entire process of participating in the BigONE Liquidity Mining service.