- Log in to the official website of BigONE and click the [Trade] button to enter the Swapbox page.
2. Swapbox currently only supports BUSD, TPT and BNB as payment methods. To use the Swapbox function, users need to deposit or purchase the currency used for payment. We will take BNB as an example in this tutorial, enter the asset menu, click on [Deposit] to enter the deposit page and select BNB as the currency to generate the deposit address and complete the deposit.
Another Method: In Swapbox token exchange, click the [Select Currency] button to select the type of cryptocurrency for payment.
- After the deposit is successful, enter the asset menu and click the [Transfer now] button to transfer the BNB that you deposited to your spot account. In addition, you can also click the [Select token] button on the Swapbox token exchange page, select the type of cryptocurrency for payment, and then click the [Transfer now] button to transfer the deposited BNB to your spot account, more convenient and faster.
- After the funds are transferred to the spot account, return to the Swapbox trading page and start trading.
- On the transaction page, click the [Select token] button to select BNB as the payment currency.
- Continue to click the [Select token] button and select the currency you want to exchange. Let's take the option of exchanging USDT as an example.
- Take the BNB to USDT exchange for instance. Once the payment currency and exchange currency are selected, enter the amount of currency you wish to pay in the payment currency input box according to your needs, or click all, using BNB as the payment currency as an example. Swapbox currently has a minimum exchange amount of 0.0041 BNB at a time. The amount of exchange currency will be automatically calculated and displayed once the amount is entered.
- After confirming all the quantities, you can see the platform details below, click to view the detailed information of all platforms currently supported by Swapbox.
- According to the page options, set the maximum slippage amount (slippage refers to the margin between the actual price and the expected price, usually in times of low liquidity or risky conditions. Users can define slippage to ensure that deals are within the acceptable price range to avoid losses).
Example: Assuming that the market price of USDT is 1 BNB and the maximum slippage limit is set to 1%, USDT will trade within the price range of 0.99 to 1.01 BNB.
- After setting the maximum slippage, select [Read User Agreement and Privacy Statement], click the [Exchange] button, and the confirmation interface will appear later when the price is obtained (the price is refreshed every 15 seconds, please click [Refresh] button to refresh the price), and click the [Confirm Exchange] button to complete the exchange.
- After clicking the [Confirm Exchange] button, it will show that the order is being exchanged, along with a pop-up "Redemption takes a few minutes, we recommend going to Order History". At this time, you can click the [View History] button to view the historical redemption order and the status of the order.
- At this point, the process of using Swapbox to exchange BNB to USDT has been completed. Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact customer service.