How to apply for a certified merchant?
1. Fill in the form: https://jinshuju.net/f/XDSfmi
The following two requirements are required:
1) If you have experience in other legal cryptocurrency trading platforms, you need to submit the number of transactions within 30 days.
2) Pledge crypto assets equivalent to 5,000 USDT (Only USDT are supported now).
2. After passing the advanced verification, you can apply to become a certified merchant.
- Prepare the above information, fill in the form according to the content required by the website, and click apply.
- After submitting the information, we will review your business application information within 72 hours. Please keep in contact, we will contact you and for verification. Related tutorial: "What is Advanced Certification? How to complete the advanced certification? 》
Certified Merchant Rules
Certified merchants should have the characteristics of fast payment, fast release, low appeal rate, low cancellation rate, good service attitude, and strong service awareness.
Certified merchants need to follow the following basic principles:
- Confirm the price and quantity of the advertisement before placing the advertisement on the shelf; if the order cannot be processed in time, be sure to remove the advertisement first.
- Familiar with the rules of each payment channel, complete the transfer efficiently within the effective time of the order.
- Check the buyer's transfer at the fastest time and release the digital currency in time.
- Only appeal orders when necessary. Do not complain maliciously because of disputes with the counterparty.
- Have a good sense of service, promptly respond to customers, and civilized transactions.
Termination of merchants:
In the following cases, the qualified merchants will be terminated, and the certified merchant will not be able to apply within 15 days again.
- Reported by multiple users of dishonest transaction/uncivilized transaction service.
- Falsify receipt/payment vouchers.
Note: If the user needs to report the bad behavior of the merchant to the platform, please submit a report or contact our staff directly in the community.