If you already have crypto assets on other trading platforms or wallets, you can directly transfer them to your BigONE account for trading, as follows:
1. Enter BigONE official website ( https://www.bigone.com ), log in to your account, click「Assets」, and select「Funding Account」;
2. Search for the currency to be a deposit, click「Deposit」, take ETH as an example ;
3. Jump to the ETH deposit page, please read the deposit hint carefully, click the「copy」 button, and paste the BigONE deposit address to the withdrawal platform, or you can directly scan the QR code in the picture to get the BigONE deposit address ;
- The address displayed on the top-up page is your latest top-up address. It is recommended that you make a small top-up first to confirm that the top-up address is correct;
- Do not deposit any non-ETH assets to the above address, otherwise, the assets will not be retrieved;
- No handling fee will be charged for the deposit of BigONE internal account to this address;
- Ensure that your computer and browser are safe to prevent information from being leaked;
- Your deposit address will not change frequently, we will notify you via website and email if there is a change.
4. If the crypto asset you choose to deposit uses the EOS, you need to copy the deposit address, then copy the Memo address, and paste it to the platform where you need to withdraw;
「Frequently Asked Questions」
1. Why do I need to fill in the Memo address for the deposit and withdrawal of some crypto assets?
The addresses of some blockchains are universal, everyone's deposit and withdrawal addresses are the same. Only by filling in the Memo address can the transfer transactions of different users be identified.
2. When will the crypto asset deposit be available?
After the request, it takes time for the transaction to be confirmed. The confirmation time varies depending on the blockchain and its current network traffic. The number of confirmations for each blockchain is different, and the time for the deposit credit to the account is also different. For example: TRC20 blockchain transfer requires 1 network confirmation, while ERC20 blockchain transfer requires 12 network confirmations. If you do not receive the amount after deposit, it may be that your transaction has not yet completed the network confirmation of the block transaction. Please wait patiently for the transfer to be processed. You can also check the deposit status on the「History」 page at any time.
- If your deposit address is wrong, or you choose a blockchain deposit that does not support the currency, you will not be able to retrieve your crypto assets. Please make sure to verify your deposit details and proceed with caution.
3. What is the fee for depositing crypto assets?
You can select the corresponding blockchain on the withdrawal platform, enter your withdrawal limit, and check the corresponding handling fee.
- If you encounter any problems during operating, please click「Help」 in the lower-left corner of the BigONE homepage to contact our 24-hour dedicated customer service, and we will provide you with the best quality service.