Dear BigONE users,
BigONE has now launched the sub-account features, all users can create sub-accounts, the number of the sub-accounts a user can create depends on the level of this user.
Once the sub-account is created for the main account, the sub-account can directly used to exchange tokens and trade leveraged ETF. If there is need to trade contracts with sub-account, the user should enable the future transaction for the main account first of all, then the sub-account will be available to trade contracts as well.
There is no asset amount limit for the BigONE sub-account, login BigONE Web end to enable in quick.
【Guide to create sub-account】
1. Enter BigONE Web end（https://www.bigonechina.com/en），click the right above corner「Account」，select「Sub-account」；
2. Check the number of the sub-account you can create, and click「add sub-account」 ；
3. Set up the sub-account「Username」，click 「Confirm」；
- After you completed the sub-account creation, the fee rate of the sub-account is the same with the main account；
- You can create multiple sub-accounts for your main account at the same time.
4. Finish the security verification, then the sub-account is created；
- Sub-account can't open contract transaction, only when the main account has opened contract transaction, the sub-accounts can trade contracts;
- Both the main account and sub-accounts can edit the API of sub-accounts;
- The fee rate of the sub-account is the same as the main account after opened the contract transaction;
- All the BigONE points generated by the sub-accounts transaction and assets' holding, will be collected and distributed into the main account, the sub-accounts enjoys corresponding transaction fee rate rights of the main account.
BigONE, more than just assets security.
April 21, 2021