Blockchain asset transfer requires three steps to confirm
(1) BigONE billing
(2) Block confirmation on the chain
(3) Account on the deposit portal
Under the premise that the block is operating normally and there is no block congestion, BigONE will generate a TxID within 20-60 minutes, which means that the transfer processing of our platform has been completed and your withdrawal currency has entered the block confirmation stage.
According to the characteristics of different public chains, each transfer in a block is sent to the top-up platform, the time to be confirmed is different, and the number of blocks to be confirmed is also different. For example, BTC public chain transfer requires 1 block confirmation, while ERC20 Block transfer requires 12 block confirmations.
Unpredictable block congestion often occurs on the blockchain due to the excessive number of transfers, which affects the transfer speed. Use the transfer ID (TxID) to check the transfer status in the block.
- If the block shows that the confirmation is complete, you have not received the transfer assets on the top-up platform, because BigONE has completed the transfer and can no longer provide help, please contact the deposit portal to post your account;
- Large delays may be caused due to block congestion. If there is still no TxID generated in the [Wallet History] of your account after 6 hours, please reopen the ticket and attach: "Withdrawal History" a screenshot of the transfer. We will process it as soon as possible. The priority of processing tickets without screenshots is very low.
- How to enter the block to check the progress of the withdrawal?
Log in to your BigONE account, enter "Funds Account", click "Deposit and Withdrawal History", select the withdrawal record you want to inquire on the "Deposit and Withdrawal History" page, and click the icon under "TXID";
The page will jump to the corresponding block explorer. In the block explorer, you can query the detailed information of the transfer, such as TXID, transfer result, transfer status, etc.