Introduction of each main network:
- ERC20 is the main network protocol for running smart contracts in Ethereum. The native token of Ethereum is ETH, and the address of ERC20 starts with 0x;
- OMNI means Omni Layer is a communication protocol established in the Bitcoin block, and the address of Omni starts with 1;
- TRC20 is the standard for running smart contracts in the TRON network block, similar to the ERC-20 standard of Ethereum. The address of TRC20 starts with T;
- EOS stands for EOS network. EOS is the abbreviation of Enterprise Operation System. When using the EOS main network to withdraw coins, you need to fill in the Memo address label.
- Please make sure that the platforms you want to deposit and withdraw all support the deposit and withdrawal network you choose. If one party does not support it, your assets will not be retrieved;
- Please make sure that the deposit and withdrawal network you choose is the same. If you choose EOS for the withdrawal network and ERC20 for the deposit network, you will not be able to retrieve your crypto assets;
- Before confirming the deposit, please check the accuracy of your deposit and withdrawal address and quantity again.
Due to the anonymity and privacy of blockchain technology, you will lose the corresponding assets if you enter the wrong information when depositing and withdrawing. Please check your deposit and withdrawal address carefully.
Article is closed for comments.