Dear BigONE users:
In order to meet the trading needs of the majority of users, BigONE has added the UNI 3x long-short margin trading pair in the leveraged ETF trading area. The specific opening details are as follows:
Leveraged ETF products are a type of financial derivatives that are very popular in the traditional financial market. They are products that get 3 times profit or loss through 3 times longer or 3 times short digital assets. The product's rise and fall are three times the rise and fall of its underlying asset. For example, for every 1% increase in BTC, BTC3L (3 times long BTC) increases 3%, and BTC3S (3 times short BTC) decreases 3%. Users can achieve the effect of leveraged transactions on target assets without paying for collateralized assets
Leveraged ETF trading experience entrance: https://www.bigonechina.com/cn/trade/UNI3L-USDT
Leveraged ETF product FAQ: https://support.bigonechina.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/900002710806
If you have any suggestions about leveraged ETFs, please fill out the form to tell us: https://jinshuju.net/f/XONJJZ
- BigONE leveraged ETF product handling fees are in a tiered form, with a basic handling fee of 0.2%. The higher the user’s currency score, the higher the VIP level and the lower the transaction fee rate;
- BigONE leveraged ETF products will charge a 0.1% management fee, which includes all costs, including contract market handling fees and funding rates, as well as loss of open market spreads;
- The management fee will be reflected in the net value change and will only be charged at 12:00AM(GMT+8) each day. If you do not hold the product at that time, there will be no cost.
- The cryptocurrency market is volatile, and triple-leveraged ETF products will have price fluctuations. Please be sure to read the leveraged ETF product documentation for understanding and participate carefully;
- BigONE does not endorse prices or guarantee projects for any projects. Please consider all factors such as project popularity, market trends, and your own risk tolerance, prudently decide whether to participate in the transaction, and reasonably allocate your assets.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
September 17, 2020