Dear BigONE users:
We will be launching Asset PIN Restriction at 2PM on September 1st (UTC+8) since then users will be required to enter the Asset PIN when trading.
- It is not necessary to pass basic authentication to set the Asset PIN;
- In one hour, if you enter the Asset PIN incorrectly more than 5 times, you will be locked for 2 hours. During this period, the function involving Asset PIN verification will not be available;
- The default transaction verification frequency when it is turned on is once every two hours.
- For users who have not yet set Asset PIN, please set it in time to avoid affecting your spot and leverage transactions, and contract transactions will not be affected;
- Users who have set an Asset PIN can set the verification frequency by themselves. The frequency is: no verification during transaction, verification every two hours and verification every time;
- If you forget the Asset PIN, please follow the procedure to retrieve the Asset PIN in your account;
- The user has set the verification frequency by himself before September 1, and the system will always execute it according to your setting.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
August 28, 2020