Dear BigONE users:
The 3rd round of BigONE "Lucky Draw" has been drawn. The latest block of the Ethereum block browser (https://etherscan.io/blocks) at the time of the drawing (July 31st @3:00PM) is: 10565835,
According to the lucky draw rule, the lucky number is 886757. The closest lucky number among all of the draw numbers is 886779. The details are as follows:
- List of individual:
- Draw Number: 886779
- Winning account: email@example.com
- The winning prize is: 60% of the total prize pool, this period is 961.6278 USDT ✖️ 60% = 576.97668 USDT
- Team list:
The winning users did not form as a team, so the team reward: 20% of the total prize pool will be automatically transferred to the next prize pool.
A total of 40% of the current prize pool is automatically transferred to the next prize pool, which is 961.6278 USDT ✖️ 40% = 384.65112 USDT.
Note: The bonus of this period has been distributed to the personal financial accounts of the winning users, please check your account.
3.The summary of Lucky Draw code, you can open Baidu cloud disk for more details:
- Baidu cloud disk link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/12JnCoqUV4Bet_yCbDfyGpg
- Extract code: snnt
- Drawing method
- Take the latest block of the Ethereum block browser (https://etherscan.io/blocks) at the lottery time as the lucky block (if no block is generated at the lottery time, the block closest to the lottery time will be taken). The last 10 digits of the hash value of the block are converted from hexadecimal to decimal, and the last 6 digits are taken as lucky numbers. The user whose draw number is closest to the lucky number wins the prize (that is, the user with the smallest absolute difference can win the prize. If the two draw numbers are the same as the absolute difference of the code, the user with the larger draw number can win the prize).
- The lottery block takes the block which is closest to the lottery time. If no block is generated at the lottery time, the block closest to the lottery time is taken.
- Example: The last 10 digits of the hash value of the lucky block is b565e10c3b, the hexadecimal number is 779098328123, and the last 6 digits are the lucky number 328123. If there is no user lottery number 328123, user A lottery number is 328122, the draw number of user B is 328124, then absolute value of the difference between the draw numbers of A, B and the lucky number is 1, but the draw number of B is larger, so B can win the prize.
- Learn more: Announcement of BigONE Launching "Lucky Draw"
Enjoy your prize.
July 31, 2020