Dear BigONE users:
BigONE will hold the "Play Contract and Draw Jackpot" event from 7:00PM, July 20th to 0:00AM July 30th (GMT+8). Each time you complete a contract transaction, BigONE will give away 1 lucky ticket for a lucky draw, come to get your chance of winning the grand prize. Details are as follows:
Rule of activity:
- To participate in this activity, users need to fill in the registration form first:https://jinshuju.net/f/k2Nxsu
- Every time a user completes a contract transaction, BigONE will give a lucky draw number, and a single user can get up to 3 lottery numbers a day.
- If there are 5 or more contract trading days accumulated before 24:00 on July 30th, an additional 5 lucky draw numbers will be given.
- If there are 9 or more contract trading days accumulated before 24:00 on July 30th, an additional 10 lucky draw numbers will be given.
- The lottery number is the certificate of lucky treasure product lottery. Holding the lottery number can participate in the current lucky treasure lottery, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy a prize of 10,000 yuan. For details, please see Lucky treasure introduction: We will be launching Lucky Draw
- Users participating in this event need to complete real-name authentication and open contract transactions. BigONE does not limit the number of single contract transactions during the event.
- The total number of lottery numbers awarded for this event is 30,000, first come first served, while supplies last. That is: if the number of lottery numbers reaches the limit, they will be issued in the order of registration.
- The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to BigONE. In case of cheating, BigONE has the right to cancel its qualification to participate.
- In addition to this "play contract, draw prizes" activity, you can also participate in the "contract trading bonus" activity for zero cost to participate in contract transactions.
- For details, please refer to: BigONE「Contract Trading Bonus」 has Officially Launched
BigONE, more than just asset security.
July 20, 2020