BigONE has adjusted the rules of the「Set Pending Orders for Contribution Points」campaign. Users who place effective orders in designated trading pairs every day will receive a "contribution point" reward. BigONE will send out a contribution point of about 19,000 CNY daily.
We will adjust the activity from time to time, and will announce the notice in advance.
The official implementation time of the new rules:
- June 22, 2020 00:00:00 (UTC+8)
- Note: Today's (June 22, 2020) "Contribution Point" rewards will start to be distributed according to the new rules, and the release time will be 14:00 (UTC+8) on June 23.
Participation in trading pairs and daily reward quota:
During the event, 19,000 "contribution points" (worth about 19,000 CNY) will be sent out every day.
Ways to get it
The closer the price of the pending order is to the latest transaction price, the longer the pending order is, and the greater the number of pending orders, the higher the score of pending orders, and the richer the reward.
We will calculate the score of each user's pending order for each trading pair on the day, and share the corresponding "contribution point" reward according to the proportion of the user's pending order score on the day of a trading pair.
Number of daily rewards = a user's score for a pending order on a trading day/total score of all users' pending orders for a trading pair on that day * daily reward for the trading pair.
Example: If the sum of the pending order scores of all users on the day of the BTC/USDT trading pair is 5,000, and the pending order score of a user on the BTC/USDT trading pair is 500 on that day, the user can get 500/5,000*2,500 = 250 "contribution point" reward.
Calculation method of pending order score:
1. We will take a random snapshot of the pending orders of each trading pair every minute, and calculate the pending order scores of user buy orders and sell orders respectively.
Score of buy (sell) pending orders for a single snapshot = quantity of buy (sell) pending orders of the user within the range of valid pending orders for the snapshot for the transaction * weight of buy (sell) pending orders
- We will select the smaller of the buy order score and the sell order score during the user's single snapshot as the user's pending order score for the snapshot. If a user only places a buy order or a sell order, the final pending order score will be 0.
- The sum of the pending order scores of all snapshots of a user in a certain transaction on the same day is the final pending order score of the user in the trading pair on that day.
Reward notification and distribution
After counting the pending order scores and rewards of each trading pair on the previous day every day, we will notify the corresponding winning users via email, and the daily "contribution point" will be released at 14:00 (UTC+8) every day. "reward.
Every user, please make sure that your account is bound to the mailbox, so as not to receive mail. The contribution point reward you received can be viewed on the contribution point page after logging in to your account.
Note: Since the contribution points are all integers, the actual amount issued is the integer part of the rewards that users receive in each transaction pair. The minimum amount actually issued is 1 contribution point.
The final interpretation of this event belongs to BigONE.