Welcome to using BigONE grid trading products. Grid trading is an investment strategy and an investment tool in volatile market conditions. The basic principle of BigONE grid trading is to divide the assets invested by users into several equal parts, according to the parameters set by the intelligent program or custom program, automatically place orders at each price in the trading market to buy low and sell high regularly, and constantly in the volatile market to get the difference profit.
BigONE grid trading supports two order modes of "follow strategy", for example, platform intelligent recommendation parameter setting. "Custom strategy", for example, user-defined parameter setting. The estimated APR is calculated, and the operation is simple and easy to understand which is user-friendly for new traders.
How to use BigONE Grid Trading
- Open BigONE App, enter the "Trade" page, and click "Quantitative Strategy".
- There are two order strategies: follow strategy and custom strategy, follow strategy is an intelligent strategy provided by BigONE, and custom strategy is set by users themselves. If you use a follow strategy, click "Follow Strategy", select a trading pair, enter the investment amount, and click "Create Strategy".
- If you choose to use a custom strategy, click "Custom Strategy", select a trading pair, enter a pre-judged price range, enter the number of grids, select a proportional grid or an equal difference grid, select the investment currency, and then enter the invested amount.
- If you use advanced settings, you need to fill in the advanced settings (optional) to set the take profit and stop loss: enter the trigger price, take profit price, and stop-loss price respectively, and then click "Create Strategy".
- In the "running" strategy, you can view the details of the running grid strategy, and stop the grid strategy from running.
- Stopped grid strategies can be viewed in the historical strategy.
- In both "Running" and "History Strategy", you can share your grid income performance with your friends by clicking the share button.
The above is the entire operation process of BigONE grid trading.