Dear BigONE users,
BigONE has completed the airdrop of LUNA (Terra 2.0) tokens according to the snapshot results, you may go to your funding account to check.
At the same time, LUNA/USDT is now available . The deposit service is now available, whereas the withdrawal service will be available at 17:00 on 31 May 2022 (UTC+8).
- Pre-attack snapshot time: 7 May 2022 22:59 (UTC+8), Terra Classic block height 7,544,910
- Post-attack snapshot time: 27 May 2022 00:38 (UTC+8), Terra Classic block height 7,790,000
- Users who held aUST (Terra 1.0) in the snapshot before the attack, the airdrop ratio is 1 aUST to get 0.01827712143 LUNA.
- For users who held LUNC (Terra 1.0) in the snapshot before the attack, the airdrop ratio is 1 LUNC to get 1.034735071 LUNA.
- Users who hold LUNC (Terra 1.0) in the post-attack snapshot will receive 0.000015307927 LUNA with an airdrop ratio of 1 LUNC.
- Users who hold USTC (Terra 1.0) in the snapshot after the attack will receive 0.02354800084 LUNA with an airdrop ratio of 1 USTC.
Please note that the above ratio is the ratio that can be obtained after all the tokens are distributed. The currently unlocked part is only 30%, and user has received only 30% of the tokens. The remaining 70% are yet to be unlocked, BigONE will airdrop according to the official unlocking progress.
Details of the airdrop rules are as follows:
|Category||Assets Holdings||Snapshot Timing||Recovery Type||Assets Distributed||Distribution Plan|
|Pre-attack||LUNA (Terra 1.0), AnchorUST (aUST)*||2022-05-07 22:59 (UTC),at Terra Classic block height of 7,544,910||< 10k LUNA (Terra 1.0) holding||LUNA (Terra 2.0)||
|10k ≤ LUNA (Terra 1.0) holding < 1M||LUNA (Terra 2.0)||
|≥ 1M LUNA (Terra 1.0) holding||LUNA (Terra 2.0)||
|LUNA (Terra 1.0) and UST (Terra 1.0) Earn users
Note: Users UST holdings greater than 500K will be calculated as 500K
|LUNA (Terra 2.0)||
|Post-attack||LUNA (Terra 1.0), UST (Terra 1.0)||2022-05-26 00:38 (UTC),at Terra Classic block height of 7,790,000||LUNA、UST Holders||LUNA (Terra 2.0)||
- Terra 2.0 — LUNA Airdrop Calculation Logic
- BigONE Announcement on Token Renaming of LUNC and USTC Completion and Resuming of Trading Services
- BigONE Announcement on Supporting Terra Migration and Airdrop Program
BigONE, more than just asset security.
30 May 2022