Dear BigONE users,
According to the Terra announcement, the Terra revival plan has been approved. According to the passed proposal, the current Terra will be rebranded as Terra Classic. Luna (LUNA) on the new chain will be airdrop to existing LUNA and UST holders. BigONE will support this migration and airdrop plan and rename the corresponding tokens. All airdrop tokens received by the platform will be distributed to eligible users.
According to the Terra Revival Plan:
1. Terra will create a new chain, and the current chain will be renamed as Terra Classic.
2. The current LUNA will be renamed LUNA Classic (LUNC);
3. The current UST will be renamed Terra Classic Stablecoin (USTC);
4. The new chain will continue to use the name Terra with the native token of the new chain being named LUNA, and the new chain no longer has Terra stablecoin.
BigONE will delist the current LUNA and UST trading market on 26th May 2022 and change its name. The specific arrangements are as follows:
1. BigONE will delist the UST/USDT liquidity mining service at 12:50 on 26 May 2022 (UTC+8). After the liquidity mining service is delisted, the assets invested by users in the original funding pool will be automatically returned to the trading account.
2. BigONE will delist spot trading of LUNA/USDT and UST/USDT at 13:00 on 26 May 2022 (UTC+8). For users who have pending orders for the above trading pairs, please cancel the pending orders in advance. If the order is not withdrawn, the system will automatically cancel the order for you, and the relevant assets will be returned to your spot account.
3. BigONE will suspend the deposit and withdrawal services of LUNA and UST at 14:00 on 26 May 2022 (UTC+8).
4. BigONE will be shut down for maintenance at 15:00 on 26 May 2022 (UTC+8) for token renaming. LUNA will be renamed LUNC, UST will be renamed USTC. After the renaming is completed, the spot trading market of LUNC and USTC will be launched. The specific launch time will be announced separately
5. After BigONE receives the new LUNA token airdrop, it will distribute 100% of the received airdrop to eligible users (however, due to the restrictions of airdrop rules and implementation difficulty, the specific implementation is to the user's airdrop snapshot time, distribution quantity and distribution time. There may be some adjustments, and the specific snapshot time of BigONE airdrop will be announced later.)
For more information：
BigONE, more than just asset security.
26 May 2022