BigONE grid trading products are available for use. In volatile market situations, grid trading is an investment technique and instrument. The basic principle of BigONE grid trading is to divide users' assets into several equal parts, according to the parameters set by the intelligent program or custom program, and to automatically place orders at each price in the trading market to buy low and sell high on a regular basis in the volatile market. Profit from the disparity.
BigONE grid trading has two strategies, the "AI" strategy, i.e. platform intelligent recommendation parameter setting, and the "Custom" strategy, i.e. user-defined parameter setting. The estimated annualized rate of return is calculated, which is very friendly to novice investors, and the operation is simple and easy to understand.
How to use Grid Trading:
Part I : Basic function operation tutorial
1. Enter BigONE home page, under “Trade - Quantitative strategy” to enter “Grid Trading”.
2. There are two order strategies: AI strategy and custom strategy. AI strategy is an intelligent strategy provided by BigONE, and a custom strategy is set by users themselves. Click "AI" strategy, select a trading pair, enter the investment amount (single currency/dual currency), and click "Create Strategy".
- Single currency input
- 2. Dual currency input
- 3. If you select to use custom strategy, click "Custom Strategy", select a trading pair, select "Custom Strategy", enter the pre-judged price fluctuation range, enter the number of grids, and select a proportional grid or an equal difference grid. Enter the investment amount (single currency/dual currency). Fill in the advanced settings (optional) to set the take profit and stop loss: enter the trigger price, take profit price, and stop-loss price respectively, and then click "Create Strategy"
- 4. In the on-going strategies, you can check the details of the ongoing strategy and stop it from running.
- 5. Stopped grid strategies can be viewed in the historical strategies.
PART II : Create copy orders/Quantitative copy/Adjusting strategy parameters/ Add investment functions.
Create copy order
1. On the "BigONE Quantitative Strategy Group" page, click "Create", use the custom "Define Parameters" to create a grid, click the "Allow Copy Trading" button, enter the share percentage, and click "Create Strategy".
2. Click "On-going Strategies", move the mouse to the "Spot Grid" field with a dotted line, it will show that this order is with a single grid, click on the details, move the mouse to "Total Profit", it will display this order. The proportion of the order and the income of the order.
1. Click "Quantitative Copy" or "Copy Trading" to enter the copy page, select the strategy you want to copy in the copy list, and click "Copy".
2. Enter the investment amount and click "Confirm" to complete the order.
3. In the "On-going Strategies", move the mouse over the dotted "Spot Grid" to show that this order is a copy order grid.
Adjust price range and take profit/stop-loss price.
1. In "On-going Strategies", click the small icon next to the price range, enter a new price range, and click "Confirm".
2. In the "On-going Strategies", click the small icon next to the Take Profit/Stop Loss price, enter the new Take Profit/Stop Loss price, and click "Confirm".
In "On-going Strategies", click "Details", click "Add Investment", fill in the amount of additional investment and click "OK".
The above is the entire operation process of BigONE grid trading.