Dear BigONE users,
BigONE has upgraded Earn product, which is more convenient for participation and more flexible in income settlement.
After the revision, the relevant rules adjustment details are as follows:
1. Product adjustment
1. The investment cycle of "EOS DFS Smart Pool" will be adjusted from a 30-day fixed cycle to a flexible product.
2. The EOS under the original Pos Pool product will be converted to the fixed product. The withdrawal rules will follow the rules of the new version of the fixed product. The principal and interest will be settled after the end of the investment cycle.
3. Due to the changes in the new version of the product, the previous investment that exceeds the accuracy requirements of the new version will be returned to the participating users' Earn accounts.
4. There will be no 10% service fee for the new version of Earn products, and the service fee for fixed products converted to the new version will no longer be charged.
2. The settlement of the original income
1. The original Savings and Pos pool current products have been converted to Savings. When Savings goes online, all of the previous flexible investment income will be settled, and savings will then distribute income on a daily basis.
2. After the new version is launched, the original DeFi Farm goods' income will be changed to a daily distribution of income, and any unsettled income before the launch will still be given to participating users' capital accounts in the form of airdrops.
3. Risk Warning
The BigONE Earn product provides users with value-added services for idle digital assets. When using the BigONE Earn product, users should fully recognize the risks of digital asset investment, operate cautiously, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance.
Users agree that all investment operations in BigONE Earn products represent their real investment intentions, and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits brought by investment decisions.
Updated Earn Product FAQ