Frequent Asked Questions
1. What is the "Saving" product?
Savings is a flexible earning product that supports deposits and withdrawals at any time. The funds of this product are mainly used for internal lending and leveraged transactions within the platform, and the risk of using funds is relatively low.
2. What is a "Stable" product?
The stable products are mainly flexible, and the funds are mainly used for Defi Farm mining. The platform selects the market's relatively high-yielding and reasonably safe Farm products dynamically.
3. What is a "fixed" product?
A fixed product is a coin-earning product with a fixed cycle; it has a diverse range of investment currencies and cycles that may be invested in products with similar cycles to meet various needs.
Products that have already been launched can be invested in accordance with the corresponding rules, you are allowed to participate if the minimum investment amount has been met;
Interest calculation rules
The interest calculation cycle of "Saving", "Stable" and "Fixed" products is "00:00 (UTC+8) of the current day ~ 00:00 (UTC+8) of the next day". The investment within this time period is a complete interest accrual period. If you withdraw within the interest accrual period, you will no longer receive income the next day;
1. Saving products support withdrawal at any time, and the withdrawal funds will be credited immediately;
2. Stable products support withdrawal at any time, and the arrival time of withdrawal funds will be based on the withdrawal cycle set by different products.
3. Fixed products do not support withdrawal before the end of the product cycle, and the principal and interest will be automatically returned to the Earn account after the end of the product cycle;
Income distribution rules
1. The earnings of saving products and stable products are distributed daily. It is expected that the earnings of the day will be distributed at 00:00 (UTC+8) every day, there will be delays in the initial stage of the launch;
2. The income of fixed products will be released after the end of the investment cycle.
Article is closed for comments.