Dear BigONE users,
BigONE has listed Astar Network, ASTR/USDT is now available for trading. Withdrawal services will be announced further via official announcement.
At the same time, we will be launching the liquidity mining of the trading pair.
Participating in ASTR/USDT liquidity mining will receive a 50% commission dividend.
BigONE Liquidity Mining: https://big.one/en/liquidity/market
- Project Name: Astar Network
- Token Name: ASTR
- Project Introduction: Astar Network (formerly known as Plasm Network) is a scalable, interoperable Web 3.0 infrastructure. Astar token is the utility token of the Astar network, which has the following 5 functions: dApp pledge, NPoS pledge, transaction, on-chain management, and Layer2. Astar Network is a multi-chain and multi-virtual machine DApp center based on Polkadot, which natively supports Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), WebAssembly, Layer 2 expansion scheme and mainstream Layer 1 blockchain. The Polkadot relay chain is not designed to support smart contracts, so DApp developers need smart contract parachains with superior performance and scalability. In addition, Astar also supports multiple mainstream Layer1 blockchains. The Astar ecosystem has achieved rapid endogenous growth, and multiple teams are building decentralized applications including synthetic assets, stablecoins, and multi-chain DEXs.
- Official Website: https://astar.network
- Total Supply: 7,000,000,000 ASTR
- Whitepaper: https://docs.astar.network