Dear BigONE users,
In response to community feedback, the BigONE platform has implemented a "Deposit to Get Listed" campaign to encourage community members to take part in exchange-funded projects. Here are the specific details:
During the inspection period, users will deposit their supported project tokens into BigONE. We will conduct a review and cooperate with the project party when the number of new registration and the deposit amount of the designated token reaches the corresponding requirements. Upon completion of technical support, the relevant trading pairs will be listed and opened.
The projects that community users recommended as part of our "Deposit to Get Listed" campaign and the corresponding requirements are as follows:
Project Name: Light DeFi
Token Name: LIGHT
Number of Registration Required: 500 (KYC is required)
Deposit Amount: LIGHT deposit on each account must be greater than or equal to 70,000 LIGHT Inspection Time: 21 December 2021 15:00 to 28 December 15:00 (GMT+8)
User registration and deposit must be completed through the following designated links in order to be valid during the event. Once these requirements are met, the transaction will be initiated as soon as possible.
Registration link: https://big.one/user/new?code=CVJYCVLN
- Project Name: Light DeFi
- Token Name: LIGHT
- Project Introduction: Light DeFi is a crypto asset created at BSC (Binance SmartChain) with the proposal to unify ESG and tokenization, in that it encourages the construction of solar photovoltaic plants and assumes the commitment to return part of the plant's profit to the token holders, bringing together the concepts of Sustainability and Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- Official Website: https://lightdefi.org/
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 LIGHT
- Circulation: 7,531,156,961 LIGHT
- Whitepaper: https://lightdefi.org/docs/LightDeFi-Whitepaper_ENG_06112021.pdf
- Contract Address: 0x842668e2b9a73240abf6532dedc89c9c3e050c98
- Block Explorer: https://bscscan.com/token/0x842668E2B9A73240aBF6532DEdC89c9c3e050C98
The total fee for each buying and selling transaction is 10%, 1% is burned, 1% is shared among the holders, 1% goes to the liquidity, 5% goes for the powerplant Wallet, 2% for project development.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
21 December 2021