Dear BigONE Users,
In order to offer the best trading experience to our users, BigONE will delist the following trading pairs, according to the BigONE evaluation of the "Activity Index" :
We will delist the above trading pairs at 04:00 September 6, 2019 (UTC). Users should cancel related orders of these trading pairs from our platform in advance. If your orders are not canceled in time, they would be automatically canceled by our system and your assets would be credited to your trading account.
This adjustment will not affect the deposit and withdrawal services of the above digital assets.
Users who hold GCS should pay attention to the process of the project's main network mapping, so as not to miss the token exchange time.
For all other projects delisted before, if you are involved in a token exchange, please pay attention by yourselves. BigONE will not publish any related announcements.
Rules of BigONE’s token delisting:
When the projects meet the following problems, BigONE will delist their tokens:
- Team disbanded.
- The project is facing with the major legal compliance issues.
- The project operation team actively requires to delist trading pairs.
- Sudden exposure to serious technical or security issues was not resolved in time.
- Significant information disclosure deviations occur.
- The projects have a low trading volume last 30 consecutive days.
Thanks for your continuous support and understanding.
September 3, 2019