Dear BigONE Users,
In order to offer the best trading experience to our users, BigONE will delist the following trading pairs, according to the BigONE evaluation of the "Activity Index" :
BTG / BTC、EOSDAC / BTC、EOSDAC / ETH、SLAM / EOS
SBTC / BTC、EOSISH / EOS、BCD / BTC、EON / ETH
Also, we will adjust the trading pairs related to the OMG：
- We will delist OMG / ETH and keep OMG / BTC.
We will delist the above trading pairs at 04:00 April 4, 2019 (UTC). Users should cancel related orders of these trading pairs from our platform in advance. If your orders are not cancelled in time, they would be automatically cancelled by our system and your assets would be credited to your trading account.
This adjustment will not affect the deposit and withdrawal services of the above digital assets.
Rules of BigONE’s token delisting:
When the projects meet the following problems, BigONE will delist their tokens:
- Team disbanded.
- Project is facing with the major legal compliance issues.
- Project operation team actively requires to delist trading pairs.
- Sudden exposure to serious technical or security issues was not resolved in time.
- Significant information disclosure deviations occur.
- The projects have low trading volume last 30 consecutive days.
Thanks for your continuous support and understanding.
April 2, 2019