Dear BigONE Users,
In order to offer the best trading experience to our users, BigONE will delist the following trading pairs, according to the BigONE evaluation of the "Activity Index" :
ADD / EOS, ADX / BTC, ATD / EOS, BOE / ETH, BOID / EOS, BOT / ETH, BTM / BTC
BTO / BTC, BTO / ETH, CDT / BTC, CHL / EOS, DEOS / EOS, DICE / EOS, DTA / ETH
EDNA / EOS, GNT / BTC, GNX / BTC, HVT / EOS, LUCK / EOS, LUN /BTC, LUN / ETH
MANA / BTC, MANA / ETH, MYST / BTC, PAY / BTC, PIX / BTC, SCA / BTC, SNT / BTC
ZRX / BTC
Also, we will adjust the trading pairs for the following 7 digital assets:
- After friendly negotiation with the team of DEW, we will delist DEW / BTC、DEW / ETH.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of Ink, we will delist INK / BTC
- After friendly negotiation with the team of MEET.ONE, we will delist MEETONE / EOS.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of QunQun, we will delist QUN / BTC.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of GeekChain, we will delist GCT / ETH and keep GCT / BTC.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of Cybereits, we will delist CRE / BTC and keep CRE / ETH.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of Aelf, we will delist ELF/BTC.
We will delist the above trading pairs at 04:00 March 1, 2019 (UTC). Users should cancel related orders of these trading pairs from our platform in advance. If your orders are not cancelled in time, they would be automatically cancelled by our system and your assets would be credited to your trading account.
This adjustment will not affect the deposit and withdrawal services of the above digital assets.
Users who hold BTO and GNX should pay attention to the process of the project's main network mapping, so as not to miss the token exchange time.
For other projects listed above, if you are involved in token exchange, please pay attention by yourselves. BigONE will not publish any related announcements.
Rules of BigONE’s token delisting:
When the projects meet the following problems, BigONE will delist their tokens:
- Team disbanded.
- Project is facing with the major legal compliance issues.
- Project operation team actively requires to delist trading pairs.
- Sudden exposure to serious technical or security issues was not resolved in time.
- Significant information disclosure deviations occur.
- The projects have low trading volume last 30 consecutive days.
Thanks for your continuous support and understanding.
February 27, 2019