Dear BigONE users,
In order to offer the best trading experience to our users, BigONE will delist the following trading pairs, according to the BigONE evaluation of the "Activity Index" :
ADD / EOS, ADX / BTC, ATD / EOS, BOE / ETH, BOID / EOS, BOT / ETH, BTM / BTC
BTO / BTC, BTO / ETH, CDT / BTC, CHL / EOS, DEOS / EOS, DICE / EOS, DTA / ETH
EDNA / EOS, GNT / BTC, GNX / BTC, HVT / EOS, LUCK / EOS, LUN /B TC, LUN / ETH
MANA / BTC, MANA / ETH, MYST / BTC, PAY / BTC, PIX / BTC, SCA / BTC, SNT / BTC
ZRX / BTC
Also, we will adjust the market for the following 8 digital assets:
- After friendly negotiation with the team of DEW, we will delist DEW / BTC、DEW / ETH.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of Ink, we will delist INK / BTC
- After friendly negotiation with the team of MEET.ONE, we will delist MEETONE / EOS.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of QunQun, we will delist QUN / BTC.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of GeekChain, we will delist GCT / ETH and keep GCT / BTC.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of Cybereits, we will delist CRE / BTC and keep CRE / ETH.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of Aelf, we will delist ELF/BTC.
We will delist the above trading pairs at 04:00 March 1, 2019 (UTC). Users should cancel their orders of the affected pairs from our platform. If your orders are not canceled in time, they will be canceled by the system and your asset will be credited to your trading account.
This adjustment will not affect the deposit and withdrawal services of the above relevant digital assets.
Users who hold BTO and GNX should pay attention to the project's main network mapping, so as not to miss the coin exchange time.
For other items listed above, if you are involved in currency exchange, please pay attention to it and handle it. BigONE will not issue any related announcements.
Rules of token delisting:
When the project meets the following problems, platform will delist that project tokens:
- Team disbanded.
- Project is facing the major legal compliance issues.
- Project operation team actively requires to delist trading pairs.
- Sudden exposure to serious technical or security issues was not resolved in time.
- Signification information disclosure deviations occur.
- The projects have low trading volume for 30 consecutive days.
Thanks for your continuous support and understanding.
February 27, 2019