Dear BigONE users,
In order to offer the best trading experience to our users, BigONE will delist the following trading pairs, according to the BigONE evaluation of the "Activity Index" (original "Health Score" ):
1ST / BTC, BAT / BTC, BCDN / BTC, LITE / EOS, FAIR / BTC, KNC / BTC, CVC / BTC
Also, we will adjust the market for the following 3 digital assets:
- After friendly negotiation with the team of HMC, we will delist HMC / ETH and keep HMC / BTC.
- After friendly negotiation with the team of DTA, we will delist DTA / BTC and keep DTA / ETH.
We will delist the above trading pairs at 04:00 January 18, 2019 (UTC). Users should cancel their orders of the affected pairs from our platform. If your orders are not canceled in time, they will be canceled by the system and your asset will be credited to your trading account.
This adjustment will not affect the deposit and withdrawal services of the above relevant digital assets.
Instructions for「Activity Index 」:
- Activity Index is a regular evaluation of the projects listed on the BigONE exchange. It aims to evaluate the transaction activity, circulation efficiency and team activity of the project, and provide users with references to the digital assets.
- The Activity Index is based on the volume, traders, turnover rate and information disclosure. The weights of each dimension are as follows:
- The volume of the asset on the BigONE in the past 30 days (50% weight);
- The traders of the asset on the BigONE platform in the past 30 days (20% weight);
- The turnover rate of the asset in all blockchain network in the past 30 days (10% weight);
- Information disclosure of the project in the past 30 days (20% weight);
- The BigONE will periodically delist assets according to the Activity Index. For more specific rules, please refer to the announcement on BigONE.
Thanks for your continuous support and understanding.
January 17, 2019