In order to prevent users from encountering phishing websites and causing assets losses, BigONE reminds users to pay attention to the following points:
- Please set a unique BigONE login password. Do not mix with your email and other login passwords.
- Users must turn on Google 2-Factor Authentication.
- Check the domain name (big.one) before each login.
- Try to choose a more secure browser like Chrome, and don’t install the plugin casually.
- Do not open untrusted link addresses. In order to avoid being stolen by phishing websites or network trojan, do not enter BigONE account and personal information on unidentified websites.
- Install antivirus software and regularly do a virus scan and spyware check for your computer and phone.
- Update system patches on time.
- Use a secure network.
August 24, 2018