BigONE will launch the on-chain real vote at 12:00:00 UTC+8 on July 19th, 2018.
EOS holders on BigONE platform can vote for Block Producer Candidates around the world according to their own wishes.
According to EOS rules, a certain amount of EOS needs to be staked when creating a voting account, BigONE has already paid for this cost on your behalf. In order to help the construction and development of the EOS community and let users easy to vote, BigONE platform invested in technology and a certain EOS to develop the vote function and platform pays for the cost of creating EOS voting accounts. Users can vote freely and transparently, and all the EOS vote information can be queried on chain.
Voting address: https://big.one/eos
- You need to stake your EOS to vote. Both stake and vote do NOT cost your EOS. The staked EOS is not allowed to trade, and if you want to unstake EOS, it will be usually completed within 72 hours, and during this period you can not stake EOS.
- If you want to participate in voting you need to stake at least 1000 EOS on BigONE platform.
- After staked EOS, one EOS can vote for up to 30 Block Producer Candidates (What is Block Producer?) The votes received by Each Block Producer are equal to the number of the staked EOS. EOS holders can change their own vote at any time.
- According to the EOS rules, voting is an ongoing process, with votes being recalculated approximately every 2 minutes. As time increase, the voting weight of users will decrease.
- Each vote corresponds to one token, with a weight of 1. The weight continuously declines, using the Half-life decay formula and the half-life is set to 1 year. After one year, your vote weight will reach half of the initial weight.
- The 21 Block Producer that received the most weighted votes will be selected as “active” Block Producer.
- Users can queried their own voting information on chain. In the initial state, the
Memory that BigONE bought for users and a small amount of CPU, Bandwidth
resources obtained by staked EOS has already exist in the voting account. This part
of EOS belongs to BigONE platform and users can not unstake them.
- When you continue to unstake your EOS within 72 hours, the time you will receive
the EOS will be postponed for 72 hours from the time of your last unstake operation.
- The EOS voting addresses is only for viewing the actual voting situation and does
NOT support deposit. If you deposit to the addresses, that EOS will not be recovered.
BigONE Team reserves the final interpretation of the Real Voting activity.
Thank you for your continuous support and trust for BigONE.
July 18th, 2018