Thank you for your support and trust for BigONE. On July 2nd, 2018 UTC+8, BigONE platform released the description of ONE “Early Bird Mining” phase and decided to destroy the ONEs generated by the illegal trading operation. After the calculation of platform, we explain the next solution of this situation.
- Destroy the released ONEs generated by illegal mining in the “Trade-Mining” section.
After BigONE platform internal check and inspection, the total number of ONEs minded by illegal trading operation in the “trade-Mining”section was 618,997,293. BigONE has destroyed all these ONEs.
- The treatment plan of the released BIG Token holders’ ONEs.
According to BigONE platform rules, the ONEs generated by the illegal operation also correspondingly released a certain proportion of ONEs, which are belong to BIG Token holders. After the calculation, the total number of ONEs in this part is 594,722,889.35.
- The number of ONEs released by BigONE platform holding BIG Token is 505,514,455.95. We have destroyed all this part of ONEs for the fair consideration of miners and community users.
- The number of released ONEs that BigONE users received for holding BIG Token is 89,208,433.4. This part of ONEs belong to BigONE users will not change, and we canceled the four-year lock limit. In addition, we will announce the “Gradient Unlock” plan recently.
- Disclosure the total number of released ONEs after the destroy
The total number of destroyed ONEs in the Alpha “Early Bird Mining” phase is 1,124,511,748.95.
At present, the total number of released ONEs on the BigONE platform is 263,245,711.23.
Thank you for your continuous support and trust for BigONE.
July 3rd, 2018