The Custom Strategy is a flexible dual investment strategy that allows you to choose either a 'fixed price' or 'floating price' as the target price, as well as the option to 'stop the strategy' or 'reverse the strategy' when a currency switch occurs at the end of the product. You can also choose to "stop the strategy" or "reverse investment" when a currency switch occurs at expiry. Customized strategies can be configured with more parameters and are more flexible.
Set Target Price Type
When creating a strategy, you can choose either a fixed price or a floating price as the targeted price.
- If the market price deviates from the fixed price, you need to wait for the fixed price product to appear before reinvesting successfully.
- If you set the floating price as the Target price, for example, if you invest in USDT, the current market price is 28000 and the floating ratio is 10%, the Target price will be 25200 and the system will look for the product with the closest Target price.
Strategy setting during currency conversion
There are two settings: stop strategy and reverse investment when the input currency is converted. Currency conversion means the input currency is USDT and the settlement currency is BTC/ETH, or vice versa.
- Setting the stop strategy, which will stop the reinvestment strategy if a currency conversion occurs.
- Setting Reverse Investment, which will reverse the reinvestment according to the settlement currency if a currency switch occurs.
- Minimum annualized yield, is the minimum rate of return you wish to receive, after this parameter is set the program will look for products to invest in that are greater than this annualized rate of return.
- Maximum period, the longest investment period you can accept, the program will automatically filter out products with a period greater than that.
- The strategy will use the principal to find the next product to reinvest in according to preset conditions after each product expires until the reinvestment is successful.
- The system will automatically select the product closest to the linked price to invest in while selecting the product with the shortest investment period among those that meet the criteria.
- The reinvest strategy will be executed every 10 minutes until reinvestment is successful.
- You can create a strategy by selecting the input product, setting the Target Price Type, the strategy during currency conversion, and the invested amount.
- You can also make advanced settings to set a minimum annualized yield or a maximum period, and the system will filter the appropriate products based on the parameters you set.
- A creation successful message will be displayed after you have created successfully.
- After creating a strategy you can view the strategy parameters via Current Position - Strategy Investment - Details, where the Target Price, Minimum Annualized Yield, and Maximum Period are supported to be modified, and the modified parameters will take effect when you reinvest in the next period.
- Dual investment strategy supports stopping at any time. If you choose to stop your strategy, your current dual currency holdings will stop re-investing after settlement, and you can stop your strategy before it is terminated.
Article is closed for comments.