Welcome to the BigONE Martingale Strategy. The Martingale Strategy is an investment strategy for buying in tranches and selling at once for profit in medium to long term oscillating markets. The basic principle of BigONE martingale strategy is to use double the amount of money for each buy to dilute the average cost of the position, when the price of the coin drops by a fixed percentage/value after buying unequal amounts of coins, each drop will be 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ...... series to buy the corresponding amount of tokens, wait for the price to rise and sell at once to complete the Arbitrage.
How to use BigONE Martingale Strategy
- Enter "BigONE Quantitative Strategy - Martingale Strategy" in "Trade - Quantitative Strategy" on BigONE home page.
- Click "Create", there are two order modes: AI Parameters and Custom Parameters. AI Strategies are intelligent strategies provided by BigONE, and Custom Strategies are set by users.
Click "AI Parameters", select the pair, enter the input amount and click "Create Strategy".
- If you choose to place an order with custom parameters, click on "Custom Parameters", follow the instructions on the page to enter the corresponding parameters, fill in the advanced settings (optional), and then click on "Create Strategy". In the custom parameter creation strategy page, you can open the allow follow order mode, after opening, enter the share ratio, you can get part of the earnings of the follow order user.
- In the on-going strategies you can view the details of the running Martingale strategies, modify/remove the stop loss and profit, and stop the strategy from running.
- Stopped martingale strategies can be viewed in Historical Strategies.
Above is the process of BigONE's Martingale strategy.
Article is closed for comments.