Welcome to use BigONE Unlimited Grid trading. Unlimited Grid is a quantitative investment strategy. Like grid trading, it is an investment tool in volatile markets. Different from grid trading, Unlimited Grid is a special proportional grid trading strategy. There is no price upper limit but only a lower price limit, which solves the situation where the price breaks the upper limit of the grid and causes users to go empty. In the volatile rise, Unlimited Grid will only sell the "profit" after asset appreciation to ensure that users hold assets of the same value as the initial value.
Take BTC/USDT as an example, assuming that the unlimited grid is opened when 1 BTC = 10,000 USDT, and the single grid profit rate is set to 1%:
When the price rises to the first grid, which is 1 BTC = 10,100 USDT, then 100 USDT worth of BTC is sold. Although the number of BTC held has decreased, the total value converted into USDT remains unchanged, and 10,000 USDT is still held.
When the price of BTC falls, buy the corresponding amount of BTC to maintain the total value of BTC at 10,000 USDT.
Therefore, the unlimited grid is very suitable for the "slow bull" market. In the volatile price rise, you will always hold fixed-value assets in your hands and will not sell out all the tokens.
BigONE unlimited Grid has two order modes:"AI"(platform intelligent recommendation parameter settings) and"custom"(user-defined parameter settings). Simultaneously, the AI strategy will be back-tested using historical data from the previous 7 days, which automatically calculates the estimated APR, which is very user-friendly, and the operation is simple and straightforward.
How to use BigONE Unlimited Grid
Enter "BigONE Quantitative Strategy - Grid Trading" on the BigONE homepage under "Trade" click "Quantitative Strategy".
- There are two types of order strategies: AI and custom. AI strategy is the smart strategy provided by BigONE, and custom strategy is set by users themselves. Click "Create", select "AI Parameters", select the trading pair, select the investment currency, enter the investment amount, and click "Create Strategy".
- If you choose to use custom parameters, click "Create", select "Custom Parameters", select the trading pair, select the input currency, and enter the price floor, Single grid profit margin, and input amount according to the page prompts. Fill in the advanced settings (optional) to set the trigger price and SL, and click "Create Strategy".
- You can view the details of the running grid strategy and manually stop the grid running in "On-going Strategies".
- In the "On-going Strategies", you can modify the price floor and SL price. Click the small icon, enter the new price lower limit and SL price, and click "Confirm" to complete the modification.
- You can view the stopped grids in the Historical strategies.
- Unlimited grid has the same copy function as grid trading. Users can turn on the allow copy mode when creating a grid, or they can choose to follow the Unlimited grid strategy of other users to place orders on the quantitative copying page.
Start trading: Click "Allow Copy Trading" when creating a grid, and enter the share ratio.
Copy trading: On the Quantitative Documentary page, select Unlimited Grid, select a strategy with a single user, click "Copy Trading", enter the investment amount, and click "Confirm" to complete the document.
Above is the entire process of Unlimited Grid.