What is the transfer ID (TxID)?
Transfer ID (TxID), the full name in English: transaction ID, also known as transaction hash. Refers to the unique string that has been verified and added to each transaction in the blockchain, and is the identification number that marks each transaction on the blockchain.
The hash consists of a 64-bit string, and a unique hash is generated when any transaction is executed. Therefore, through the transfer ID (TxID), you can inquire about the transfer process and transaction status of the asset deposit or withdrawal.
How to check the transfer ID (TxID)?
1. Go to BigONE official website ( https://www.bigone.com ), log in to your account, click "Assets", and select "Funding Account";
2. On the "Funding Account" page, click "History";
3. On the "History" page, select "Withdrawal History", you can search for the details of the withdrawal record by currency and time;
4. Select the withdrawal record you want to query, and click the icon under "TXID";
5. Jump to the blockchain browser page, you can see your unique "TXID" for this transaction and the corresponding withdrawal status;
- After the block node is confirmed, the assets can be transferred to the corresponding block. In case of network congestion, the node of your assets is not confirmed in time, which will cause your asset deposit and withdrawal time to be extended accordingly.