Dear BigONE users,
The 36th BigONE "Contribution Points Exchange Pool" redemption has been completed, now we would like to explain the redemption rules and the results of this redemption period as follows.
- 1 ONE + 1 "Contribution Point" = 0.14 USDT equivalent to ONE or BTC, the exchange price of ONE or BTC is the average price of the transaction 7 days before the reservation.
- In this exchange, the average price of the 7 days before the reservation exchange: ONE = 0.000573 USDT, BTC = 20632.75 USDT
- Therefore, 1 ONE + 1 contribution can be exchanged for 0.14/0.000573 = 244.32 ONE or 0.14/20632.75 = 0.00000678 BTC
1. This time redemption will be on a “snap-up” mode, first come first, first served. Different VIP levels will be redeemed separately, details are as follows.
|VIP Level||Total Redemption Limit||Individual Redemption Limit|
- Different levels of users correspond to different contribution point redemption limits, the higher your VIP level, the higher the redemption limit (including the total limit and personal limit), the total amount of redemption, and the number of redemption members are limited. First come, first served, while stoke lasts. Please refer to the redemption page for details.
- For example, if David’s VIP level is Challenger, the total contribution point that he can enjoy is 500,000, and the personal limit that this level users can enjoy is 10,000. After the redemption starts, the first 50 participants among Challenger users can successfully redeem ONE or BTC equivalent to 10,000 RMB.
2. According to the rules, the number of contribution points completed for redemption in this period is: 4854 ONE
3. The exchange of later contribution value will start on the last day of each month. In case of special circumstances, the platform will announce in advance.
You can check your redemption results on the redemption page at: https://bigone.com/one
For more details please refer to BigONE will upgrade the contribution points redemption pool
The final interpretation belongs to BigONE.
BigONE, more than just asset security.
1 September 2022
Article is closed for comments.